Re: [Hampshire] Your Set Up

Author: Tim
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Your Set Up
On Wednesday 21 February 2007 15:38, Fintan Gaughan wrote:
> your set up.

<snip>

My boxen:

Titan, mini ATX 2ghz celeron running Debian testing as my main box

Sun, Daul PIII600 with SCSI Raid 5 acting as an internal web server and will
run e-mail one day, running debian testing

Auroa2, 2GHZ XP Home used for games and work

Venus, IBM 1.7GHZ XP Pro works laptop

Prometheus, 1GHZ Mepis 6.05 beta will be my daughters if I can ever get the
wireless working

Mars, Dell 1GHZ XP Pro used by the wife, but has said she would be happy to go
to Linux

Romulus. 233mhz IPCop Firewall (actually got this from a lug member about 3
years ago, can't remember who though!!)

I have two other 1 GHZ boxen in bits but with enough bits to turn them into
running boxen (one is to make a new firewall) and I have a old 1ghz Sony Viao
which might well be comdemmed by work.

Tim