Re: [Hampshire] Linux friendly printer

Top Page
Author: Adam John Trickett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Linux friendly printer

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x582ff100.hantslug.org.uk.8287': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sat Nov 28 13:52:49 2015 GMT
gpg: using RSA key 9CDA8911AF0DB8C8
Hi,

To answer my own question, I decided to buy a new Samsung xPress M2835DW which
worked perfectly over Ethernet via CUPS on the first try. Nothing to be
installed or done, other than google the default network username and
password.

Thanks for the input, suggestions and offers.

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

No virus was found in this outgoing message as I didn't bother looking.
    -- anon