Re: [Hampshire] Linux friendly printer

Author: Adam John Trickett
To: hampshire, jfk
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Linux friendly printer
On Saturday 21 Nov 2015 18:34:30 Jack Knight wrote:
> I have an Epson stylus Photo SX515 wireless printer/scanner you can have if
> you like and I'll throw in a couple of cartridges. Surplus to requirements
> after a downsize.

Thanks for the offer, but I've found I rarely print in colour. My current
printer, wear excepting, has always been prone to the inks drying out though
long periods of inactivity.

> I also have a little Dell desktop PC with Ubuntu on and a Sony 17" screen,
> ideal for someone's older generation rellie where you want them to have
> email and Inet without crapware/malware and low maintenance. Ping me if
> interested, collect from West Byfleet.

Not specifically at the moment, but if you detail the spec then I may be able
to find someone who wants it or someone else on the list may be able to do the
same.

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

Considering the number of wheels Microsoft has found reason
to invent, one never ceases to be baffled by the minuscule
number whose shape even vaguely resembles a circle.
    -- anon, on Usenet