Re: [Hampshire] Linux friendly printer

Author: Jack Knight
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Linux friendly printer
I have an Epson stylus Photo SX515 wireless printer/scanner you can have if
you like and I'll throw in a couple of cartridges. Surplus to requirements
after a downsize.

I also have a little Dell desktop PC with Ubuntu on and a Sony 17" screen,
ideal for someone's older generation rellie where you want them to have
email and Inet without crapware/malware and low maintenance. Ping me if
interested, collect from West Byfleet.

Cheers