Re: [Hampshire] Domestic ADSL ISPs

Author: Richard Mace
To: adam.trickett, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Domestic ADSL ISPs
Hi Adam,
I would recommend Utility Warehouse which is Which magazine's voted best by
home phone and broadband bundle.
If you can email me your postcode I can let you know exactly how much it
will cost each month, and I would be happy to assist you in setting it up
for you as I am also a distributor.

Richard Mace