Re: [Hampshire] [Admin]Observations, improvements and initia…

Author: timb
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [Admin]Observations, improvements and initiatives
> As someone who very rarely attends a LUG meeting I'm not sure I
> should comment, but if I were to comment on multiple of your points
> would you prefer that it be done so in separate emails, one per
> point?
>
> Cheers,
> Andy

Andy,

I appreciate that many of the points were meeting-related, but if you have
an opinion about the points raised then please comment. I posted this to
the list because I want everyone's input, not just the input of those who
were at the meeting.

In the case of multiple points, if you could reply to them in separate
e-mails with the subject line as given in the first e-mail then that will
save a lot of confusion later on if there is a lot of discussion on the
points raised.

Cheers,

Tim B.