Re: [Hampshire] [Admin]Observations, improvements and initia…

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [Admin]Observations, improvements and initiatives

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57aea100.hantslug.org.uk.20744': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Mon Oct 15 13:12:35 2012 BST
gpg: using DSA key 2099B64CBF15490B
Hi Tim,

On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 07:36:49PM +0100, Tim Brocklehurst wrote:
> I'll apologise in advance for this rather lengthy e-mail, but I think it's
> important that I outline a few observations and ideas I have.

No need to apologise; it's great to see that you are enthusiastic
and have so many ideas. :)

> If you want to discuss the following points, please reply to this e-mail with
> the subject line specified.

As someone who very rarely attends a LUG meeting I'm not sure I
should comment, but if I were to comment on multiple of your points
would you prefer that it be done so in separate emails, one per
point?

Cheers,
Andy