Re: [Hampshire] Has anyone ever got pasta on their computer?…

Author: Daniel Pope
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Has anyone ever got pasta on their computer? And a few other things
On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 11:41:01PM +0100, Becky Taylor wrote:
> Has anyone here tried Chrome yet? I have, and I love it, it's so fast.
> I'm starting to prefer it to firefox, which I thought would never happen.

Yes, I'm using it on my Windows box, mainly for Facebook. New Facebook
seems to make Firefox on Linux leak memory. Also I'm regularly testing
websites with it.

> Windows new advertising has a vital flaw - ?Windows ? Life without walls.?

What are those? Smart quotes? Em dash? I'm receiving your e-mail marked up as
ASCII, which can't encode those characters. There must be a character set
problem somewhere along the way.

Dan