Re: [Hampshire] Has anyone ever got pasta on their computer?…

Top Page
Author: Hugo Mills
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Has anyone ever got pasta on their computer? And a few other things

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56af9100.hantslug.org.uk.3858': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Wed Oct 22 10:07:11 2008 BST
gpg: using DSA key 20ACB3BE515C238D
On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 11:41:01PM +0100, Becky Taylor wrote:
> As the title may suggest, I have - It left a big greasy mark on my
> laptop screen. I'm ashamed to say my keyboard is filled with biscuit
> crumbs as well... :-o

Mice really don't like Lemsip -- the buttons stick down and they're
impossible to clean properly.

However, after an incident with half a pint of orange juice, my IBM
Model M keyboard cleaned up beautifully (small pot of water and some
cotton buds, plus soaking the keycaps in soapy water for an hour or
so) and was pretty much unaffected by the process.

Hugo.

  --- Prof Brain had been in search of The Truth for 25 years, with ---
             the intention of putting it under house arrest.