Re: [Hampshire] June's meeting

Author: Damian Brasher
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
New-Topics: Re: [Hampshire] June's meeting - lift back to station
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] June's meeting
Adrian Bridgett wrote:

> I've also started a page on BoF (birds of a feather suggestions from a
> little while ago) [2]. I think it would be more interesting all
> around if we had a bit more focused discussion - I'm sure there are
> some common things people would like to bounce ideas around on, if
> only they knew who else was interested.

Has a menu of BoF sessions been planned for tomorrow and any idea of
times, I will hold a training session free for all, I'll sit alone in a
corner with a 'D' hat and a packet of old crayons if no one joins me and
put it down to experience, but am looking forward to discussing DB front
ends and general LUG plans.

Don't ask me about my archive project, it's still highly experimental and
slightly dangerous;)

Damian B

--
Damian Brasher