Re: [Hampshire] June's meeting

Author: Damian Brasher
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] June's meeting
Adrian Bridgett wrote:

> I've also started a page on BoF (birds of a feather suggestions from a
> little while ago) [2]. I think it would be more interesting all
> around if we had a bit more focused discussion - I'm sure there are
> some common things people would like to bounce ideas around on, if
> only they knew who else was interested.

I really like this idea - in fact I think this would be a better forum for
a training orientated discussion. To have a general agenda would someting
like this:-

"Short 10-15 minutes group discussion on the value and quality of Linux
training, what can the LUG provide?"

To be honest I have been very busy lately and would not be prepared to
give a full blown talk and does the world need it? So the agenda above for
a breakout could be more appropriate and possibly lead to something else?

Ideas welcome.

Damian B

--
Damian Brasher