Re: [Hampshire] June's meeting

Author: Nick Chalk
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] June's meeting
Adrian Bridgett <adrian@???> wrote:
> On Mon, May 14, 2007 at 21:44:19 +0100 (+0100),
> Adrian Bridgett wrote:
>> The next meeting will hopefully be at Jamie's
>> in Southampton on 2nd June. Awaiting final
>> confirmation.
> Which arrived two days later :-)

Sorry - spending most of my time at the new
building. I'm starting to think I'm a builder -
over the last fortnight, I've used a masonry drill
more than a keyboard.

> Nick says that donations should be okay, but
> advanced notice if people are thinking of bring
> much stuff would be helpful.

....but they're relatively easy to handle.

> Also if people are thinking of buying stuff -
> otherwise Nick would be the only person there
> and it might be a bit hectic.

This is more tricky - partly because I haven't
been involved in sales for about a year.

If there's a reasonable number of people
interested in a sale, we can arrange for staff to
be present to run it. We'll need a bit of notice,
though.

We do have two dual-Itanium servers, if anyone's
interested. I think they're both 800MHz, one with
8GB RAM, the other 16GB. :-)

> More information on Jamies:[1]

It's best to use
http://www.jamiescomputers.org.uk/
now.

Nick.

--
Nick Chalk ................. once a Radio Designer
Confidence is failing to understand the problem.