Re: [Hampshire] Annual General Meeting - Future of the LUG

Author: Lisi Reisz
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Annual General Meeting - Future of the LUG
On Wednesday 10 August 2016 22:59:32 Tim Brocklehurst via Hampshire wrote:
> Details of the date and location will follow in a second e-mail. I would
> urge everyone to attend if at all possible. Ultimately, it's your LUG and
> up to you to decide it's future.

May I make a plea that you avoid the third Saturday of the month? We chose
that to avoid the first Saturday - Hampshire - and the second Saturday -
Surrey (and sometimes Hampshire)

We could probably get our venue on an additional Saturday on an ad-hoc basis
if a venue is a problem for the committee. Somewhere in Southampton would
obviously be better, or Red Hat in Farnborough. But Hilsea would be a lot
more convenient for most people than Gosport.

Lisi