Re: [Hampshire] Kitchen project

Author: Joseph Bennie
To: Roger Munford, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Kitchen project
did you know there are dbl sockets with inbuilt usb ports. -- it would cut down your wires and keep the std sockets free for other uses.

http://www.screwfix.com/p/bg-13a-2-gang-sp-switched-socket-usb-charger-outboard-rocker-white/8534F?kpid=8534F&cm_mmc=Google-_-Product%20Listing%20Ads-_-Sales%20Tracking-_-sales%20tracking%20url&cm_mmc=Google-_-Shopping%20-%20Electrical%20and%20Lighting-_-Shopping%20-%20Electrical%20and%20Lighting-_-all%5Celectrical%20&%20lighting%5Cswitches%20&%20sockets%5Cbritish%20general%5Cbest%20sellers_3c1ca191-6c41-49e4-9c4d-f90623f7de4b&gclid=CIvW1aLk680CFWMq0woddLwMIA