Re: [Hampshire] UEFI booting woes

Author: Gordon Scott
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] UEFI booting woes
On 10/11/2014 23:48, Joseph Bennie wrote:
> .. the only meaningful difference was the RH7 changed something and
> every time it boots theres a little flash of the uefi boot shell
> before it loads the OS.

There is a tool that does boot repairs. It's useful enough that I have
a bootable USB stick dedicated to it. This may be what RH did.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/boot-repair-cd/

--
This message was written elegantly and lucidly, by my own fair hand using a quill pen on hand laid parchment. It was then scanned, OCRed, spiel-chequed, then cat und pastied into this email.

If it's now just gibberish, it's the software's fault.