Re: [Hampshire] Top posting

Author: Victor Churchill
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Top posting
On 27 May 2014 12:54, Anton Piatek <anton@???> wrote:

> Your presumption however assumes that it is that much harder to read?
> If it really were, then all mail clients would make top-posting hard.
>
> The fact that most of the corporate mail clients don't speaks volumes
> for how the rest of the world thinks email should work.
>
> Personally I'd rather see secure email solved rather than top/bottom
> posting

Ironically Anton's reply was easier to read and made a lot more sense
because it was interleaved.

I just tried to imagine what this thread itself would be like to read if it
was all written in untrimmed GMail/Outlook/Apple top-posted form.

I think it would be up to 340+ messages by now with Owain's original
repeated 25 times.

--

best regards,

Victor Churchill,