Re: [Hampshire] Top posting

Author: Michael Pavling
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Top posting
On 27 May 2014 12:37, Freaky Clown <freakyclown@???> wrote:

> or you know... you could just get on with life and not worry about the
> little things :)
> many more fields of issues in the world that need more time and attention
> brought to them

yup... and if I wasn't spending so much effort trying to reverse-read
upside-down conversations to try to work out what part of a reply might be
in relation to a previous comment, I would have more time to devote to
those other issues.

In all seriousness... when posting to a mailing list of many hundreds (or
more) people, it strikes me as presumptuous (if not a little rude) to
assume that the as the writer the minute extra of my time it would take me
to compose well a reply is more important to save than the accumulated
hundreds of minutes of effort the readership have to expend :-/