Re: [Hampshire] Disk copy/duplication for upgrade.

Author: Ally Biggs
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Disk copy/duplication for upgrade.
Sysprep the machine and run Acronis true image alternatively you can download the WAIK set of tools for Windows for free and use tools such as Imagex to capture the image can also do more advanced stuff such as injecting drivers by use of DISM. You then boot the machine up using WinPe 3.0 and deploy your image.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=5753

I tend to stick with Acornis myself hasn't let me down