Re: [Hampshire] Tmux - the terminal multiplexer

Author: Anton Piatek
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Tmux - the terminal multiplexer
I love the layout manager and that it remembers layout after disconnecting
and reconnecting!
I have a shell script for starting a load of windows and commands easily,
it actually runs at boot to start some things I want to run and be able to
check stdout of

Anton
--
Anton Piatek
http://www.strangeparty.com

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a
significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.