[Hampshire] [OT] Equality Act 2010 compliance

Author: Chris Dennis
To: Hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] [OT] Equality Act 2010 compliance
Hello folks

One of my website clients has just received the email which is pasted
below. I'm pretty sure that it's a scam -- they're just trying to scare
people into using their 'intercrm' product.

On the other hand, the Equality Act 2010 does apparently include rules
about websites (see e.g.
http://www.computerweekly.com/opinion/What-you-need-to-know-about-the-Equality-Act-2010
)

Does anyone know of a compliance-checker for websites? Or just a simple
list of rules? (The websightassist.org site mentioned in the email
below advertises a checker, but given their aggressive marketing, I'm
reluctant to try it in case they then start targeting me with similar
emails.)

cheers

Chris