Re: [Hampshire] Surrey LUG Bring-a-box meeting: 13th October…

Author: Robert Longstaff
To: Surrey Linux User Group, Hampshire Linux User Group
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Surrey LUG Bring-a-box meeting: 13th October 2012, Red Hat (Farnborough)
Hello. Just wanted to thank Dominic for hosting us - we had a great
meeting today with a good turnout and the presentation on
kvm/virtualisation was well received. I know for a fact that at least
one new person to the LUG meeting went away with Linux newly installed
on his laptop and was very happy about it!

Hope to see you again next month at a new venue in Reigate.

BTW We encourage people to bring old hardware, routers, graphic cards,
books, etc. to meetings to give away as they are often snapped up and
it's good to promote re-use. However, if any items you bring are not
taken then please do take them back - we cannot expect the host to
dispose of them.

Regards,

robert_