[Hampshire] Surrey LUG Bring-a-box meeting: 13th October 201…

Author: Robert Longstaff
To: Surrey Linux User Group, Hampshire Linux User Group
New-Topics: [Hampshire] Reminder: Surrey LUG Bring-a-box meeting: 10th November 2012, Lincore (Reigate)
Subject: [Hampshire] Surrey LUG Bring-a-box meeting: 13th October 2012, Red Hat (Farnborough)
Hello. The next Surrey Linux User Group Bring-a-box meeting will be on
Saturday 13th October at Red Hat offices in Farnborough, Hampshire from
11am to 5pm.

The dedicated page for this month, including slots for adding
talks/presentations, is here:

http://surrey.lug.org.uk/content/bab-oct-2012

... and details of how to get there are here:

http://surrey.lug.org.uk/Meetings/BringABox/RedHat

Do let the list know if you are able to provide lifts from the nearby
stations.

Our thanks to Dominic Cleal for providing this venue.

From recent meetings and people contacting me, I have made a note of
some subjects that members would like to hear about:

- two-factor authentication
- key-based ssh authentication
- kvm
- how to set up a wireless bridge
- create your own 'Dropbox' equivalent

If anyone is able to do a talk on one of these (or any others), just
send a mail to the list and add it to the website - and many thanks in
advance!

Hope to see you there.

robert_