[Hampshire] For those using Android Phones .. further cross-…

Author: Leszek Kobiernicki 1
Subject: [Hampshire] For those using Android Phones .. further cross-platform compatibility
Dear All

" *Paragon NTFS & HFS+ for Android, with Free Lifetime Upgrade*

Forget about incompatibility issues ! Get unlimited access to the most
widespread file systems in the world on your smartphone by mounting USB
sticks or SD cards formatted to Windows NTFS or Mac OS X HFS+. Now you
can easily copy, transfer and modify data previously unsupported by
Android volumes.

*The latest edition includes the industry's first NTFS and HFS+
partition automounting feature, enabling users to mount partitions
automatically when new media is connected or upon booting the
Android-based device. "
*

Website for Android install:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.paragon.mounter

Registration website for lifetime upgrades:
http://www.paragon-software.com/registration/ntfs_hfs_android_free_lifetime_upg

*****************************

To be seen as a PARAGON user, you may need to download & register at
least 1 piece of software, creating an account on the PARAGON website
( eg. perhaps installing Paragon Partition Manager FREE version, on a
client's dual-booting machine )

Paragon FREE Products Website: http://www.paragon-software.com/free/

" The power of this life, if men will open their hearts to it, will heal
them, will create them anew, physically and spiritually. Here is the
gospel of earth, ringing with hope, like May mornings with bird-song,
fresh and healthy as fields of young grain. But those who would be
healed must absorb it not only into their bodies in daily food and
warmth but into their minds, because its spiritual power is more
intense. It is not reasonable to suppose that an essence so divine and
mysterious as life can be confined to material things; therefore, if our
bodies need to be in touch with it so do our minds. The joy of a spring
day revives a man's spirit, reacting healthily on the bone and the
blood, just as the wholesome juices of plants cleanse the body, reacting
on the mind. Let us join in the abundant sacrament--for our bodies the
crushed gold of harvest and ripe vine-clusters, for our souls the purple
fruit of evening with its innumerable seed of stars ". Vis Medicatrix
Naturae, by Mary Webb, in Spring of Joy: Nature Essays, Constable,
London, 1917 "