[Hampshire] REMINDER: Surrey LUG Bring-a-box meeting: 13th O…

Author: Robert Longstaff
To: Surrey Linux User Group, Hampshire Linux User Group
Subject: [Hampshire] REMINDER: Surrey LUG Bring-a-box meeting: 13th October 2012, Red Hat (Farnborough)
Hello. This is a reminder that the next Surrey Linux User Group meeting will be this Saturday at the RedHat offices in Farnborough, Hampshire.

We have one talk arranged so far on kvm/libvirt and there's space for more! Just add the details to the dedicated page:

http://surrey.lug.org.uk/content/bab-oct-2012

Alternatively if you think of something on the day you want to share, that would also be great.

BTW I am going to start planning the meeting schedule for 2013 so do let me know if you're able to make a venue available for the second Saturday of a month. I want to thank those who already provide regular venues - it is really appreciated by the whole community.

robert_