Re: [Hampshire] Video editing recommendation please

Author: Tony Wood
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Video editing recommendation please
Hello Rob
Like you, I used MS MovieMaker until I went 100% Linux.
Desmond showed me PiTiVi and that's what I now use, doing pretty much
the same as you want to do.
Here's an example of result for web, from a stills camera:
http://steamtube.ning.com/video/walschaerts-valvegear-mhr-12 (best at 480)
Both my computers are 2GB too.
Happy to help (off list) if you need.

Tony Wood