Re: [Hampshire] Video editing recommendation please

Author: john
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Video editing recommendation please
Hi All

Have a look at "Format Factory". www.formatoz.com
This works in WINE and works reasonably well for most things.

It is not a viable video editor as such. However it is very good at splitting
videos, converting videos and combining videos. It has kept videos in sound
sync when the linux video editors have failed.

It is also good at re-sizing videos.

John Eayrs