Re: [Hampshire] Pointing device for arthritic hands

Author: Bob Dunlop
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Pointing device for arthritic hands
Hi,

> Does anybody have any suggestions? A Logitech Marble seems like the
> sensible choice to try, but I am wondering if something like a
> Graphics Tablet would make a suitable alternative to a mouse?

Sounds glib but variety is the spice of life. I try to use lots of
different positions, so I'm not sat with my hands and arms in the same
place all the time.

Logitech Marble for my left hand at work, Logitech mouse on the right,
big heavy IBM keyboard. At home the casual PC has a different Logitech
trackball on the right and a lightweight Apple keyboard, work PC is
back to a heavy keyboard and right hand mouse.

I don't have real problems, just numbness or pins and needles in the
finger tips from time to time but I'm trying to keep it that way.

--
        Bob Dunlop