Re: [Hampshire] Number (plate) recognition

Author: Roger Munford
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Number (plate) recognition
I participated in a run in Germany and each official number had a RFI
tag attached. At the start of the race we were herded through gates to
get the start time and at the end there were wider gates to go through
for the stop time. This enabled the score board to be updated in real
time as team members finished.

I can now say impressive things about the magic of running into the
Olympic Stadium for the last lap without necessarily mentioning the 2000
people who experienced the magic just before me.

Roger