[Hampshire] [ADMIN] Please read if you want to go to the nex…

Author: Dr A. J. Trickett
To: Hants LUG
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Please read if you want to go to the next meeting.
Hi,

As you know the Saturday meeting will take place at Nokia on the
12th. Nokia's security have been very lenient with us in the past,
but it is a serious R&D facility and they do like to know who is
coming, who to contact in the event of an emergency and so on.

Please let Robert know if you want to go be 4pm today. He needs
your Name, your car reg (if you are arriving in it) and who to
contact in the event of an emergency. Please tab delimit so he can
cut and paste to give to security.

I must say that in the past I've found Nokia security to be really
nice people and I don't think it's unreasonable for them to know
in advance who will be on their site. We should also be grateful
to Robert for opening his employer's site up for us, so please
send him your details in plenty of time.

While security are really nice, if you turn up and you haven't
sent Robert your details in time, they probably won't let you in.
Please don't complain to security, they are only following
instructions and they will get it in the neck if they let
unexpected people in.

robert (dot) beattie [at] nokia {dot} com

PS: Robert I have sent you _my_ details haven't I?

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

People from bad areas steal your phone but people from good
areas steal your pension
    -- The Spectator