Re: [Hampshire] Recommendations for a SOHO duplex laser prin…

Author: Roger Munford
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Recommendations for a SOHO duplex laser printer
An interesting tale around this subject.

Last year we bought an HP CP1515 colour laser which has just developed a
fault. Thank God we still have one years warranty we thought because we
bought it at the end of February. However the HP database said, no it
was started in Dec 2009 two months before we bought it.
I concluded that we were sold a refurbished printer, reinforced by the
fact that the users manual was for a CP1510 a slightly different model.
Amazon promptly refunded our money because a replacement was not
available. Because we have about £100 invested in toner, we bought the
same model reluctantly because the picture quality is poor despite good
reviews at the time.

Roger