Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Clarifacation required

Author: pavithran
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Clarifacation required
On 17 October 2010 18:16, Tim <xendistar@???> wrote:
> Thanks for all the info guys, removed memory, removed video card, checked all
> cable connectors, unplugged several fans (surplus to requirements but fitted
> for looks.............it not my PC by the way).

Good :)

I also had many times faced the issue with many solutions , but as
your starting thread said most of them were solved by cleaning the RAM
slots off dust . And yes I faced the issue once due to badly fit
graphic card , once due to hard disks .. and strangely once in hurry
forced a RAM into slot which resulted in burning of a small chip on
motherboard.

You did the right thing by removing everything and reassembling :D

Regards,
Pavithran

--
pavithran sakamuri