Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Armoured network cable supplier?

Author: Paul Stimpson
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Armoured network cable supplier?
Hi,

You can get by with one pipe but the day the cord comes off whilst you're pulling or if you want to add cables when you're not taking any out it becomes a pain.

No pullies required, just a loop of rope coming out each end and going into the other pipe.

We usually put mains down one pipe and signal and network cables down the other to stop interference from the mains getting into the other stuff.

Cheers,
Paul.