Re: [Hampshire] Computer monitor strange behaviour

Author: Chris. Aubrey-Smith
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Computer monitor strange behaviour
I have a big old IBM CRT display (much older) which does exactly that. It
will usually 'go away' if I re-plug the signal cable into the computer, but
it usually happens again after a while.

Not a problem for me as I use it just occasionally to provide a 'head' to my
normally 'headless' NAS, but it'll probably go to the tip soon.

Incidentally, does anyoneone know where I could pick up an old, small CRT of
the kind that used to be fitted to POS terminals? Much more practical for
limited, occasional use.

Chris