Re: [Hampshire] I am a person not a PC...

Author: Jacqui Caren
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] I am a person not a PC...
Sean Gibbins wrote:
> Me, I quite like the Beeb or various components thereof and don't mind
> shelling out for the service. It'd be a sad loss if we went fully
> commercial IMHO.

We planned to have a "year off" and renew this coming year.
This was supposed to be a test to see how much more we could
get done without an "idiots lantern" :-)

Instead we were innundated with threatening letters, phone calls
and a couple of possibly fake door to door people who seemed to
be very interested in what fridge and tv we had.

This was enough to ensure we NEVER buy another TV ever again.
To do so would be giving in to intimidation.

Jacqui