Re: [Hampshire] I am a person not a PC...

Author: B STEVENS
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] I am a person not a PC...
You are licensing the right to receive a television signal, be that by terrestrial, satellite, cable or on your PC. (I abhor the "license" moniker... it's a tax)

When I actually proved to them that I wasn't receiving any signal to my television, I was told my TV was "illegal" and I had to have it "disabled". I agreed to have it "disabled" by a qualified engineer if the BBC were willing to pay for it and also pay to have it reversed when I wanted to sell the television.

The TVLA vermin declined.

Regards

Bryan