Re: [Hampshire] I am a person not a PC...

Author: Jack Knight
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] I am a person not a PC...

How does this affect devices such as Slingbox I wonder? Presumably there is a delay during payload assembly and retransmission of the relayed TV signal - does this then count as "live" - as in "as they're being shown" ?

If the answer is yes, how about if they introduced a delay in the feed? Surely the signals are then being received *after* being shown on TV then.

jfk