[Hampshire] basic job costing / call charging / support logg…

Author: Ed Beckmann - gmail
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] basic job costing / call charging / support logging system needed / project costing
Hi

I'm looking for a very basic system to log time and produce reports I
can charge from. I would deal with up to 4 different projects in any
day, deal with up to 50 customers and maybe 100 projects. All I want to
do is record time, what was done, what chunk of a project it referred to.

At the end of a month I want to report on what time I spent for whom,
then bill them!

Job or cal logging systems I have seen seem an overkill for me. I
prefer standalone but do have Apache / php/ sql running.

There must be hundreds of wheels invented already, and I probably need
the simplest one.

Looked at gnucash, kmymoney, linux ledger, sql ledger.

Thanks

Ed