Re: [Hampshire] Touchscreen monitors

Author: Philip Henderson
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Touchscreen monitors
Sorry if this response is a bit late.

I have purchased a number of touch monitors in the past (unfortunately
never for linux) and have found Elo [1] to be good quality and very
reliable. Depending on the intended use they sell a wide variety of CRT
and TFT touch screens for retail, medical etc.

Buying directly from one of their main suppliers was much cheaper for
me. Contact them directly 01793 573344 and they will put you in touch
(excuse the pun) with the best supplier.

Hope that helps
Philip

[1] http://www.elotouch.co.uk/