Re: [Hampshire] Touchscreen monitors

Author: Tim B - Systems
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Touchscreen monitors
From what I remember when I looked at touchscreens some time ago (didn't
actually test it due to lack of cash) they seemed to use either a PS2 or USB
connection, and used normal mouse standards. Off the top of my head, things
to look out for are the monitor resolution and timings, and ensure that the
touchscreen itself identifies itself as a mouse.

Hopefully from there it will all be easy. Let me know how you get on, I may be
doing this for work in a few months...

Cheers,

Tim B.

--