Re: [Hampshire] New Forest Solar

Author: Roger Munford
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] New Forest Solar
Gordon,

Those 15000 houses could be zero carbon or even carbon positive using
existing technology. They could capture rainwater and recycle wastewater
so that the running costs would be practically zero. They could all have
large cellars to maximise the footprint.

But they probably wont, they will be built as cheaply as possible
missing a great opportunity.

The RSPB who are greatly concerned about climate change, have built
their own windmill at their HQ so it looks like the bird death rates are
manageable.

Roger