Re: [Hampshire] Hosting recommendations

Author: Tony Wood
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Hosting recommendations

If the site is likely in time to attract lots of traffic, or needs tight
security, I'd recommend Servint in McLean, Virginia.

I suggest if the site will need regular updates, keep it very simple; no
whizzy bits which slow it down. Potential customers will visit the site
with a question in mind, and will leave unless they promptly get the
answer - and without hassle.

http://gerrymcgovern.newsweaver.ie/12d3ah37cei627pyffkudy ... might
be of interest?

Tony Wood