[Hampshire] Hosting recommendations

Author: Owain Clarke
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Hosting recommendations
Hello all.

I have been asked to build a website for someone who is going into
self-employment. The site will consist of contacts, pictures of
completed projects and a few other bits. In short it will not be a
complex site. I am planning to use WordPress or some other template
based system as my day to day work is nothing to do with coding, so my
head will never expand enough do build it the old fashioned way.

What I'm wondering is whether anyone has any fabby recommendations for
hosting?

Thanks

Owain