Re: [Hampshire] Help with Linux server

Author: jay bennie
To: Stephen Pelc, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
New-Topics: [Hampshire] ... gchq etc ... omg tin hat alert!
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Help with Linux server
an sc1420 has about 10yrs - heat is a slow killer but still a killer.

... gchq etc ... omg tin hat alert!

encryption works! use it...and your tin at hosting is just if not more vulnerable than the top clouds.

and if you must know.. Azure.

Sent from my iPhone