Re: [Hampshire] Small monitors

Author: Lisi
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Small monitors
On Sunday 07 December 2014 11:29:20 Stephen Nelson-Smith wrote:
> I'm looking for a small(ish) monitor for my son's bedroom. We don't really
> have room for even a 19" monitor, but Novatech's 17" is pretty expensive,
> and the other visitable retailers only have very big ones.

Most 17" monitors at Novatech seem exhorbitant. This seemed slightly less so,
so here it is in case you missed it.

http://www.novatech.co.uk/products/monitors/17inchto19inchmonitors/9h.larlb.q8e.html

I have a 17" Benq and have been very pleased with it. I have only had it for
two years, so cannot speak for its longevity, but clarity is great. And I
have had monitors die a lot faster than that.

Lisi