Re: [Hampshire] FTTC/vDSL/NT5e faceplates

Author: Jay Bennie
To: hampshire@mailman.lug.org.uk User Group
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] FTTC/vDSL/NT5e faceplates

> Looks like a choice of either phone or internet until next week :( It is still
> odd taking the box apart when I've been used to leaving well alone because if
> they think it has been tampered with BT will charge!

set up a line divert to a skype or voip number :)

oh and trace the wire back - if it has been cold and wet with you - checking the wires aren't compromised is worth while... they don't last forever and vDSL is a bit sensitive to bad copper. I had a similar drop off at the old office .... but if just today - it was a bad bt day.