Re: [Hampshire] FTTC/vDSL/NT5e faceplates

Author: Bob Dunlop
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] FTTC/vDSL/NT5e faceplates
On Thu, Nov 06 at 05:52, Bob Dunlop wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 06 at 05:03, Paul Tansom wrote:
> > I am currently suffering a phone outage and major drop in internet connection
> > speed, to less than a half of the decidedly average usual speed. Having sorted
>
> You're lucky.
> Kingsclere has an "area fault" No phones, and broadband that is up either 0%
> or 100% on a random basis. More 0% than 100%.
>
> Estimated fix 6 days away.

The report [1] now has 40 exchanges listed on it.
I'm sure there was fewer this morning.
You might want to check if yours is on there.

Broadband also getting worse, no better than 40% when it's up.
More people trying in the evening I guess.

[1] http://btbusiness.custhelp.com/app/service_status/a_id/19766
--
        Bob Dunlop