Re: [Hampshire] Dual boot Ubuntu with Windows 7

Author: jay bennie
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Dual boot Ubuntu with Windows 7
Theres no easy way.

you just need to backup the bits of you linux fs you need, blat the disk, install win7 , manually put back linux files and reinstal grub/ammend config.

(fyi ... buy a new ssd, make it the first disk)

If you dont windows will just complain/fail. and the end result will be sub optimal.

Sent from my iPhone