Re: [Hampshire] ISP Filtering

Author: Stephen Davies
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] ISP Filtering
Well SKY have responded. Here is their response

Dear Customer

Thank you for your email. I understand your concern about the blocked
website.

I would request you to contact your Broadband service provider and they
will be able to assist you further.

I hope this information has helped with your enquiry. If you require any
further assistance, you can reply to my email.

To help us improve our service, please take a few seconds to answer the
question on the following link: http://bit.ly/sky-email

Kind regards

*********

Sky Help Centre

http://www.sky.com

As I feared, they are trying to pass the buck. If someone can enlighten
me as to why my ISP can help remove a block that SKY has applied, then I
would be grateful.
It looks like I will have to revert to OFCOM.

Stephen Davies