[Hampshire] Mediatomb & Pure radios

Author: Dr Adam John Trickett
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Mediatomb & Pure radios
Hi,

I've got a Pure Siesta and a Pure One. Both are DAB/FM radios that also play
media streams from a UPnP server. Initially both would play OGG media on my
server that was converted on the fly to MP2 format.

I recently rebooted the server and now the Siesta still plays the media but
the One refuses. Both players can find the media server, both can navigate the
media server and select a song, but the One now will only play media that is
already in MP3 format (very little is).

Neither player has had a firmware upgrade and the only thing I did to the
server was to reboot it to apply kernel changes. Any ideas or suggestions.

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

A feature is a bug with seniority.