Re: [Hampshire] ISP Filtering

Author: Daniel Llewellyn
To: stephen.davies, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] ISP Filtering
is it coincidence that I received, today, an email from the "Department of
Dirty" that stated?:

---- QUOTE ----

The Department of Dirty is working with internet and mobile companies to
stop the dirty internet. We are committed to protecting children and adults
from online filth such as:

- Talk to Frank <http://www.talktofrank.com/>:
This government website tries to educate young people about drugs. We
all know what ‘education’ means, don’t we? Blocked by Three.
- Girl Guides Essex <http://www.girlguidingessexne.org.uk/>:
They say, ‘guiding is about acquiring skills for life’. We say, why
would young girls need skills? Blocked by BT.
- South London Refugee Association <http://www.asylumwelcome.org.uk/>:
This charity aims to relieve poverty and distress. Not on our watch they
don’t. Blocked by BT, EE, Sky and VirginMedia

We need you to help us take a stand against blogs, charities and education
websites, all of which are being blocked [1]. It’s time to stop this sick
filth. Together, we can clean up the internet.

*www.departmentofdirty.co.uk <http://www.departmentofdirty.co.uk/>*

Daniel Llewellyn